How is this free for me? Why do you say that you can help me find my dream home for free?
Sellers want real estate agents to sell their home, so they pay me a buyer’s agent commission. This means you get my expertise for free.
Why should I work with you versus the average agent?
A number of different reasons which I’ll break down below.
1. I specialize in selling Park Homes.
2. I have advanced knowledge of the Parks and Open Spaces and the ins and outs of buying a Park Home.
3. I get you access to more Park Homes because of my extensive database and AI.
4. I give you priority access to new park listings because I know which homeowners are selling before their home ever hits the open market.
5. My Powerful Negotiation Strategies and experience negotiating thousands of home sales. I love negotiations and I genuinely enjoy the process. (Yes, I’m a little weird like that.)
6. I help you get the best financing and terms. I’m familiar with all the different loans programs available so you get the best deal on your financing.
7. I help you with Park Home Due Diligence so you don’t buy next to a supposed park that is then turned into a housing development.
8. I assist you during the entire process all the way to closing.
Do you work part time or full time?
I work in real estate full time. This is my full-time job and I work at it 40-50 hours a week. I don’t go to the office on weekends but I am available for appointments on the weekends and in the evening.
What’s your favorite park in the area?
That’s a hard one. Chautauqua Park in Boulder is my favorite because it has direct access to the Flatirons. But, I live in Louisville and don’t always go to Boulder. Waneka Lake in Lafayette and the Davidson Mesa in Louisville are other favorites. It’s hard to just pick one!
How do I ensure that I am protected if the home I’m buying has problems?
First, I always recommend getting an inspection. If the inspection reveals problems, then I’ll negotiate to have the seller fix them. Another option is to have the seller give you a credit so you can fix the problem yourself.